February 12, 2008

Netflix, Netflix...how do I adore thee?

I felt more mundane than sacred yesterday and I think today will be more of the same.

Last night, I figured out how to have 2 queues in my Netflix account and I'm a bit stoked about it. Simple pleasures, eh? LOL I created a separate queue for my kids and now I won't choose to feel badly that I'm putting my films at the top of the queue, leaving them to suffer the unfairness that is my selfishness.

I value selfishness, so it's not like I was feeling badly about it every day. It's just that they've seen practically every kid movie there is at the library and we don't have cable reception, so they've been watching what we own when they feel like watching TV and that can get boring. I know. That's why I signed up for Netflix in the first place.

I love the instant play feature of Netflix. *sigh*

I guess this turned into a Netflix love post. My bad. I figure loving Netflix has got to be better than hating life, tho, right?

No comments: