February 14, 2008

speaking of holes...

I came on a few minutes ago to blog about...who knows what. When I went to sign in, my computer didn't auto-fill in my info, so I had to try to remember what email account and password I had used for this blog. I haven't had it long, so one might think that would be a simple thing, but it wasn't. I've had so many blogs in the last two years, I can't keep these sorts of things straight.

So, I sign in using the correct account, but an old blog I haven't posted on since August came up. When I went to try to post something new on it (after going back and reading all the old posts, of course), the dashboard brought me to this blog, instead.

I'm fascinated. It seems I can't go back to that old blog now. Weird. Cyberspace... the final frontier.

Life is fun. =)

No comments: