April 24, 2009

New Moon in Taurus

Taurus. That beautiful horn-of-plenty.

This New Moon is the perfect time to wish for things related to money, satisfaction, and sex. (Was that redundant?) Also, if you want to work on patience, this is a surprisingly good time to do it. The Rule of Opposites and all that, seeing that Taureans are notoriously impatient and stubborn, if you ask me. (I know patience is a supposed Taurus Virtue, but I find that being able to wait excessively while storing up aggression is not the same as patience.)

I will definitely take advantage of this New Moon. Tonight, when it's nice and dark out, I will sit and focus on things I want to improve that Taurus energy can help me with.

While it is generally accepted that Aries is now the beginning of the zodiac, a friend and I once found a source that said Taurus used to be the beginning and that makes so much sense, energy-wise.

For more about that, you can visit our blog: Astrology Mommy. It's in its beginning stages, but we're drumming up posts as we can in our busy lives.

No comments: