April 2, 2009

treasure? yes, please.

So, it's Treasure Map time and I completed mine last Sunday. After doing one for a few years, I finally found my stride and I'm pretty pleased with what resulted.


It's not full of beautiful pictures, but the imagery is there all the same. I am a Words Chick. Anyone who knows me knows that. As such, I have had problems with Treasure Mapping in the past because I would see other people's maps and think, Is that what my Map should look like?

The answer finally came to me this year: NO.

My Treasure Map cannot contain a lot of pictures because I am a very literal person. If I see a picture of something on my Treasure Map, my mind instantly goes into Do-We-Really-Want-To-Manifest-That? mode and it fuddles my energy. I cannot have pictures that simply represent what I want. The pictures have to be what I want or not. Period.

And, so, I use words. I've always had some words on my Maps, but this year, as you can see, it is almost 100% words. I have three pictures and those pictures are things with which, should they manifest, I will be 100% happy. I like the house, the car is a Camry (I loooove Toyotas!), and the gate is a gated entrance for a home. I've always preferred private, gated entrances to properties.

The rest? Words that resonate. This year, I am focusing on finding the Love of My Life, acquiring Mad Wealth, and moving into a New & Better Home. I focused on those three things, because...well, they chose me, really. I stood over the posterboard and that's what came out.

I am really excited about this year. I feel like I finally have the energy to achieve everything I want. I can fulfill my dreams this year. It's a very powerful feeling. It's a very loving feeling. I am full of Hope, Wonder, and Vitality.

Power stuff, that. Powerful stuff.

No comments: